About Stream Financial
We are a specialised boutique Financial Planning firm based on the gorgeous Sunshine Coast, in Queensland. We have a dedicated team and an expanding portfolio of clients. We are seeking client-focused Financial Planner to join our friendly team.
Our mission is to protect our clients’ financial and business futures and we take pride in providing the best possible advice for our client’s individual circumstances.
We also believe in creating a cohesive and happy working environment. A place where it is a pleasure to invest one’s time and effort.
This is a full-time role that is fast paced with lots of variety managing a growing portfolio of clients.
Reporting to the business owner you will be required to build and maintain active and trusting working relationships with your clients by providing a broad range of financial planning services to minimise risk and maximise wealth creation.
The role is supported by a full-time business development manager to generate the majority of your leads and a team of administers to support you with SOA’s and implementation.
The Right Candidate
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience: –
- The ability to connect well with a diverse range of people
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in a Financial Planning role in Australia.
- A Financial Planning Degree or equivalent qualifications
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent influencing abilities, with both clients and team members
- Enjoys a fast-paced and challenging environment, where problem-solving abilities are necessary to improve outcomes for clients
- A self-starter, who is resourceful and self-motivated, however, friendly and cooperative, who would enjoy contributing to a fun and vibrant team
We are offering long-term secure employment and career progression, a supportive business owner who truly cares for staff well-being, staff development, friendly, informal and relaxed workplace and a dedicated admin support team.
There are bonuses available, as well as rewards such as massages and team events.
A salary package commensurate with skills and experience will be negotiated with the successful applicant.