Financial Planning Graduate
We are an award winning, successful financial planning firm based in Buderim. We provide full service, holistic advice. We are looking to appoint a Financial Planning Graduate to assist and support our advisers and be part of the paraplanning team.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Assisting clients with queries about their investment and superannuation accounts including compliance issues, set-up, contribution caps, investment restrictions, legislation impacts as it associates to upfront advice
- Working closely with planners to solve client queries and service issues at implementation stage
- Identifying and requesting outstanding information from clients, advisers and third-party providers
- Assisting clients and advisers with the use of the systems to help them make the most of their products and services
- Relevant Bachelors Degree
- Admin or Paraplanning experience will be an advantage
- Grow with the company
- Motivating progressive culture
- Career path to Financial Planning
We are offering long-term secure employment and career progression, a supportive business owner who truly cares for staff well-being, staff development, friendly, informal and relaxed workplace and a dedicated admin support team.
There are bonuses available, as well as rewards such as massages and team events.
A salary package commensurate with skills and experience will be negotiated with the successful applicant.