Have you ever wondered what’s involved with making a personal insurance claim?
What can be one of the most daunting experiences of a lifetime for a claimant, is business as usual for our team of professionals.
When the unexpected happens, it’s comforting to know that you’re financially protected. At Stream Financial we believe that making a claim on your insurance should be as simple and stress free as possible and you don’t need to handle it all yourself.
When you need to make a claim and are not at the top of your game, you can feel compromised and vulnerable. If you are unfamiliar with claims management and all the intricate nuances that can potentially be the fine line between success and loss, you could end up compromising your insurance benefit which can have a massive impact on your life moving forward.
That’s why we have an in-house claims team to ensure that you and your family get the best possible outcome.
Our team of professionals will guide you through what can be a tricky and unclear process, allowing you and your family to concentrate on the important things.
At a time when you are at your worst, it’s reassuring to know that you have a knowledgeable team on your side to help each step of the way.
What we do
Going through a significant illness or injury is difficult enough. We take care of all aspects of managing your insurance claim so you can focus on what matters – your recovery and your family.
- Managing the entire process for you, from initial claim notification to payment
- Provide a single point of contact who represents your interests
- Ensure you receive every benefit you deserve
- Explain things in a way that is easy to understand
- Liaise with your doctors, employer and accountant as needed
- Advise on tax matters associated with your claim
- Dispute management and resolution where required